The Lattice1 is a powerful, secure, and user-friendly hardware wallet that allows you to manage an unlimited number of wallets and easily transact on the blockchain.
The Lattice1's large, 5-inch screen allows for clear and easy-to-read transaction details, making it simple to review and confirm transactions before signing.
The device also offers a tamper-proof design and multiple layers of protection for sensitive data, ensuring the security of your assets.
One Device. Unlimited Wallets.
Keep your private keys safe and secure with the included GridPlus SafeCard, bundled with every Lattice1. Protect your keys with a simple PIN code and easily restore them to a new Lattice1 if needed.
Use multiple SafeCards to switch between multiple private keys on the same device. And with open-source tools from GridPlus, you have the freedom to migrate your keys to another solution whenever necessary - the SafeCard is not vendor-locked. Get peace of mind with the GridPlus SafeCard, included with your Lattice1 purchase.
Grow and Protect Your Crypto
The Lattice1 enables seamless access to the latest decentralized apps (dApps), NFTs, and DeFi across Ethereum, Layer 2s, and all other EVM chains.
Built with security, privacy and protection in mind, it's perfect for savvy and demanding investors looking to manage digital assets and access the latest financial products in blockchain space.
Supported Currencies & Chains
- Binance Smart Chain
- and all other EVM chains...
- and more coming soontm
Security is our Top Priority
The Lattice1 offers advanced encryption and an internal secure enclave for maximum protection of your sensitive information. Tamper detection and anti-intrusion technology prevent unauthorized access to the device and keep your information and assets safe. This guarantees peace of mind and enables you to confidently explore the blockchain ecosystem.
Privacy is a Human Right
The Lattice1 provides end-to-end encryption to protect all sensitive data, including transactions and accounts. Communication between apps and a Lattice1 is typically routed through cloud infrastructure provided by GridPlus.
However, for those who prefer more control, that infrastructure can be self-hosted by using lattice-connect, an open-source project by GridPlus. With lattice-connect, you have full ownership and control over your digital assets, and a peace of mind that your information and assets are protected at all times.
In the Box
- US 2-prong (type A) power supply.
Note: Customers outside the USA will need to purchase a separate plug adaptor.
What are People Saying?
I have been using my @gridplus crypto wallet, I have used A LOT of other hardware wallets in the past, pick, please get one! They are a necessity in this space— TheBreadmaker (@TheBreadMakerr) July 27, 2022
- Multipoint Capacitive Touch Panel: Secure 5 inch capacitive touch panel with multipoint capability. A large easy to use interface for the Lattice1.
- 5" TFT Display: A 5" TFT with 480x800 resolution, which is fully protected by the Lattice1 security mesh.
- Card Slot: The card slot allows the Lattice1 to interface with multiple SafeCards providing users with essentially a limitless number of accounts.
- CLDS Tamper Detection Mesh: All sensitive areas of the Lattice1 are enclosed in a wire mesh which is monitored continuously for continuity from the moment of provisioning to EOL. The wire mesh is composed of multiple circuits with 6mil (2x the thickness of a human hair) width and spacing. The Laser Direct Structured (LDS) part is made by drawing the traces in three dimensions using a laser followed by an electroless plating process of Cu-Ni-Ag. If a circuit is ever broken by a hacker trying to tamper with the electronics the Lattice1 will detect the intrusion and securely destroy sensitive information. Users could then recover their funds using SafeCard backups.
- Internal Secure Enclave: The Lattice1 has one of the same chips used in the SafeCards permanently installed in the device. This provides the ability for the user to create one or more accounts using the PUF in the Lattice1 without the need for SafeCard (although they are recommended for backups).
- Secure Computing Environment: The secure computing environment is a hardened microcontroller that has purposefully constrained limited accessability. The secure computing environment stores permissions and pairings in a secure encrypted environment. The SCE receives signing requests and will check those requests against account rules determined by the pairings and permissions before building a message to be signed by the appropriate secure enclave.
- Secure Mailbox: The secure compute environment (SCE) is only connected to the outside world via a multiplexed FRAM. The attack surface on the SCE is extremely small due to the electrical isolation and limited memory capacity of the FRAM. This makes the SCE immune to code injection and memory overflow attacks.
- Integrated PCB Security Mesh: The electric security mesh is extended through several of the internal layers of the printed circuit boards fully surrounding all sensitive signals and electronic components.
- Compressed Elastomer Intrusion Detection: Conductive elastomers connect the electric mesh in the printed circuit boards to the mesh on the LDS part fully enclosing the system. The elastomers also serve as switches which will trigger the anti-tamper circuit if the Lattice1 is ever disassembled.
- Logic Power Isolation: The voltage rails which are used to power the logic circuitry are fully contained within the security mesh preventing probing from the outside world. This coupled with an SCE which is hardened against power analysis attacks makes these type of attacks virtually impossible.
- General Compute SOM: The Onion system-on-module (SOM) or general computing environment provides a connected interface for the SCE to receive signing requests. The Onion also runs a distribution of Linux which is hardened against hacking but is always assumed to be insecure. The general compute environment (GCE) provides the ability of the Lattice1 to serve native distributed applications.
- Read-Only Partition: The Lattice1 uses a read only partition with overlayFS. This means that it is impossible for malicious software to compromise the ROM partition and the Lattice1 can always be reset to a factory state.
- Extensible Storage and Swap Memory: Flash storage and swap memory can be expanded on the SOM. This allows more resource-intensive applications to run on the device itself.
- Security Battery: A primary cell lithium battery powers the secure microcontroller tamper monitoring feature. It monitors the tamper mesh continuously from provisioning to EOL. Note that any damage to the battery or depletion thereof will result in the Lattice1 device becoming permanently unusable. Please see the Terms of Sale for further information.
- 64GB Internal Storage: Provides flexibility for anticipated future functionality and native third party applications running directly on the device.
- WiFi Antenna: Provides internet connectivity to the general computing environment.
- Zigbee Antenna: Allows the Lattice1 to connect to other IoT and smart devices such as a smart electricity meter or thermostat.
- Ethernet Jack: Lattice1 can be connected to the Internet with a wired connection.
All important operations (building transactions, drawing screens, etc) happen in the Lattice1's secure computing environment, which runs Lattice firmware, a bare-metal system written in C. Currently this codebase is closed-source, but a history of changes to firmware can be found here.